Wednesday 21 November 2012

22 November - In Australia

I did decide that this blog would end in Sydney as it was meant only to cover the trip from London to Sydney. I have been told by various people that they want it to continue as I am still travelling. At this point I have no fixed idea as to when I will return to the UK. Since leaving the others in Sydney I have been up to Papua New Guinea for three weeks and have now returned to Australia to see various friends in this country. This will take as long as it takes and then I intend to return to Bali and make a trip to see the Komodo Dragons in Java before going back to Singapore to visit my family there. I will continue the blog as soon as I am able as I do not have my laptop with me and rely on the use of friends computers or internet cafes.

1 comment:

  1. Had any contact with anyone else from the trip ?
    Dan & Vicky are in NZ now, Martin & Jacky were on a trip round Europe, but have now returned to the UK
    Tim is still on trains an buses in Australia
    I havent heard from anyone else on our 26-28 week trip
    Sounds like you are enjoying yourself, dont forgt to post your photos on the blog (of the komod0 dragons)

    ReplyDelete